Latisse® solution is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker. Eyelash hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes. Latisse® is easy to use, FDA approved and effective. It’s a once-a-day treatment you apply topically to the base of your upper eyelashes.
Can Anyone Use Latisse®?
You should not use Latisse® solution if you are allergic to one of its ingredients. Also, tell your eye care specialist if any of the following apply to you:
- Previously diagnosed with eye pressure problems: People with a history of eye pressure problems (specifically elevated intraocular pressure) should speak to an eye care specialist before starting Latisse®.
- Currently taking medication for eye pressure problems: People taking medication to lower their IOP should be closely monitored while using Latisse® solution.
- Have risk factors for glaucoma: People with risk factors for an eye condition called glaucoma, including a family history of glaucoma, should speak to an eye care specialist before starting Latisse®.
If you’re not a member of the Brilliant Distinctions® Program yet, here’s what you can enjoy:
- Earn points each time you get Botox® Cosmetic and/or Juvéderm® XC treatments, as well as Latissé® or Skin Medica Skin Care products from a participating physician.
- Redeem your points for big savings on Botox® Cosmetic, Juvéderm® XC, Latisse®, and Skin Medica Skin Care products.
- Or, make a difference in someone else’s life by donating your points to Dress for Success® or the Make-A-Wish Foundation®
Receive a personalized monthly eNewsletter that includes:
- Helpful tips, articles and information personalized just for you.
- Promotions to earn bonus points, point balances, treatment reminders, and exclusive invitations to events in your area.
- Register now at: www.brilliantdistinctionsprogram.com.